Bad Alignment of Y Axes

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg37248] Bad Alignment of Y Axes
  • From: Max Ulbrich <ulbrich at>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:17:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have 2 or more separate Plots which have different y but the same x

At the display and printout, the y axes are not aligned. Even using the
PlotRegion and ImageSize Options doesn't help. The only way I found
was to align it manually with the mouse.
Is there a package that solves the problem?
The problem is, I have many, many plots to align...
I use Mathematica on a Windows 2000 PC.
Who can help?