HTML+MathML Feature, Bug or User Error
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37277] HTML+MathML Feature, Bug or User Error
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:30:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Global Symmetry
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For some reason, Mathematica bagan outputting the instructions for generating MathML rather than the MathML itself. I have discovered that saving a notebook using>File->Save As Special...->HTML+MathML does not produce MathML correctly. There are more details, and a link to the sample notebook available here: http://baldur.globalsymmetry.com/proprietary/com/wri/ch08s02.html I'd like to know if others have the same experience with this notbook. I'd also like to know if the is 'correct' behavior on the part of Mathematica. It should be fairly easy to test this, and it would help me determine if a bug report needs to be filed. If so, it would help me write the report. There are easy to follow instructions on the page which will show how I produced the result. This is Mathematica 4.2 on Linux. STH -- Hatton's Law: "There is only One inviolable Law."