solving nonlinear equations in terms of constants!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37293] solving nonlinear equations in terms of constants!
- From: Sarath kris <sharat_kris at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 04:47:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
HI, i find trouble in solving the following equations in terms of constants. A+B+C=1 D+E= 1 xD3-yE3=0 BE3-zCA2D2=0 CE-rAD=0 Here x,y,z and r are constants . i need to find A and B interms of the constants. these constants are varying constants. so if i get A and B interms of x , y , z and r , it w'd be helpful for me to solve a programm. is there anyway that i can get A and B in terms of the constants itself? kindly help me in this ! sarath