Re: Problem with PDF generation from Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37307] Re: Problem with PDF generation from Mathematica
- From: lalu_bhatt at yahoo.com (Bhuvanesh)
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 04:48:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Madhusudan Singh <spammers-go-here at yahoo.com> wrote: > I am using Mathematica to generate a PDF plot (using Display), but when I > look at the generated PDF file (to be subsequently included in a tex document > using pdflatex), I get font errors. Especially if I use greek fonts, I get > only dots in the generated pdf file. Are you saving the plot as PostScript and then converting to PDF? If not, try that. -- Bhuvanesh, Wolfram Research.