Overlay ListDensityPlot and Value

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg37339] Overlay ListDensityPlot and Value
  • From: "David Robinson" <drobin at>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 02:55:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am currently using ListDensityPlot to view the contents of list.  I
would like to overlay the values of the list onto the resulting density
plot, perhaps as 'red' numbers. I've done some digging but haven't seen
anything similar, but I'm still pretty new to Mathematica so I may have
missed something.

Any insights would be appreciated!

Dave Robinson
drobin at