Re: Pascal's Triangle

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg37370] Re: [mg37349] Pascal's Triangle
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 02:48:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

It looks as if you might profit enormously by taking a look at Stephen
Wolfram's recent book, "A New Kind of Science", where this and similar
problems are painstakingly discussed. In particular, in p. 611 of the book
you have a plot of the Pascal triangle. The code used by Wolfram illustrates
the way Mathematica programming is used by the great gurus.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City