Java Photo Editor

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg37418] Java Photo Editor
  • From: "Junzo Sato" <jsato at>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 06:33:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear J/Link users,

I put new Java Photo Editor application and staff on my web site.
It's an interactive graphics environment for Mathematica frontend.
It contains an example use of Java Photo Editor with Digital Image
Processing package.
Though it's still under development, it's main functionalities have been
The archive is available from this URL:

Any comments will be appreciated.

Junzo SATO
Email: jsato at

Department Of Medical Information Technology & Administration Planning
Kumamoto University Hospital
University Of Kumamoto

1-1-1 Honjo, Kumamoto City,
Kumamoto, 860-8556, JAPAN