line wrapping

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg37412] line wrapping
  • From: "Shakti Shrivastava" <shaktis at>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 06:33:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have been using mathematica for sometime now. However i have
never managed to get around the problem of correctly formatting
my documents. There is inevitable always a line formatting problem.

Meaning if I type half way thru the line and without going all the way
in the same line go on to use the next line, for eg. when i am writing
out step-wise, the solution to a particular probelm,  then the next line
contents inevitably gets indented. Somehow I cant seem to get them left
align correctly. For now I painstakingly do divide cell and merge them
back to get the correct left alignment. however I am quite sure that
there has to be a better solution.

Can someone please advise. All my homeworks and papers are written in
mathematica. also are there any good articles on good formatting with
Mathematica. like adding footnotes on a page, etc.

Thank you in advance for help!

 - Shakti Shrivastava.