Mathematica on the web

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg37420] Mathematica on the web
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 06:33:27 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I've reached the conclusion that there is a great deal of good
Mathematica material on the Web that is not at all easy to find. A
Google search (e.g.) turns up dozens of useless links and very few of
real interest, aside from obvious ones pointing to WRI. So I though it
would be a worthwhile thread here to compile a current list of good
Mathematica-related URLs of fairly general interest.

The following are several that I think belong. Please chime in with any
that you would add.

1. Martin Krauss

2. Ted Ersek and Luci Ellis

3. Gianluca Gorni

4. David Park

5. Mark McClure

6. Jens-Peer Kuska

7. The late Alfred Gray

8. U.S. Airforce Academy

9. Selwyn Hollis

10. Steve Christensen/MathGroup

11. Karl Unterkofler

By the way, there really ought to be a MathGroup FAQ page in the list.

Selwyn Hollis