Rember Palette Position
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37472] Rember Palette Position
- From: Timothy Klein <teece at silverNO_UCEklein.net>
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 04:42:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, This is a minor, but annoying, problem. I would like to have the 3 palettes that I use come up in the same screen location each time I start the Front End. I run Mathematica 4.1 under X, with Linux. Is there any way to specify this behavior? I have read through the entire help section for Front End preferences, and couldn't find anything. Wondered if anyone knew how to do it, or knew that it was indeed impossible. Thanks, Tim PS -> Some X window managers can do this automatically, without Mathematica even knowing about it, but I am running KDE, and it does not seem to be able to do so for a non-KDE application such as Mathematica. A KDE hack would be welcome, too, if anyone happened to know how.