kernel density estimation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg36348] kernel density estimation
  • From: jovita at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 04:09:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear group.

I am trying to figure out how I can do multi-dimensional kernel density
estimation with Mathematica. I know how I can do it with one variable, but
I was wondering if Mathematica supports kernel density estimation with 3

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Marcelo Moreira
Department of Economics - Harvard University
Littauer M6 - North Yard
1875 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02138