FindRoot & Optic Fibers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36411] FindRoot & Optic Fibers
- From: "Soxos" <soxos at libero.it>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:22:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm trying to find solutions for a system with 2 equations in which are
involved Bessel equations
(electro-magnetic field in coaxial) but when I initialize and calculate that
2 eqs for the 2nd or 3rd time, 'cause I changed some parameters, I see a
strange "Removed[n]" instead of the value of "n" (=0).
I use the line
at the beginning to clear any variable and I think it could be the problem.
So, have I always to quit and restart the program in order to recalculate
Prev by Date:
Re: How to define new function using the previous output?
Next by Date:
Re: List argument
Previous by thread:
Re: Running Mathematica in background.
Next by thread:
Trouble with Export