Re: Running Mathematica in background.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36416] Re: Running Mathematica in background.
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:16:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, math <<somecommands.m >> someresults.m & ??? BTW this is a problem of your operating system and not of Mathematica. Regards Jens Raj wrote: > > Hi Everybody, > > How can I run mathematica program in background? Is there any way > similar to fortran or c where one can runs his program in the > background? > > Please suggest. > > Raj