Re: Running Mathematica in background.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36416] Re: Running Mathematica in background.
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:16:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
math <<somecommands.m >> someresults.m &
BTW this is a problem of your operating system
and not of Mathematica.
> Hi Everybody,
> How can I run mathematica program in background? Is there any way
> similar to fortran or c where one can runs his program in the
> Please suggest.
Prev by Date:
Plotting The Slope field of a differential equation
Next by Date:
Plot several graphs generated by Table
Previous by thread:
Running Mathematica in background.
Next by thread:
FindRoot & Optic Fibers