Heat conductivity equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36419] Heat conductivity equation
- From: Starky <starky at hotbox.ru>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:16:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could you help me?
I'm to solve heat conductivity equation (Laplas
equation) - partial differential equation. Are there
any ready-to-use packages that will help me do the job?
Standard function "DSolve" cannot! And so do functions
from package "Calculus`DSolveIntegrals`".
More info: the space where the equation is to be
solved is cylindre (not infinite).
Thank you in advance.
Prev by Date:
word processing with mathematica
Next by Date:
non zero result after multiplying with zero.
Previous by thread:
RE: word processing with mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Heat conductivity equation