Heat conductivity equation

Hello.
Could you help me?
I'm to solve heat conductivity equation (Laplas
equation) - partial differential equation. Are there
any ready-to-use packages that will help me do the job?
Standard function "DSolve" cannot! And so do functions
from package "Calculus`DSolveIntegrals`".

More info: the space where the equation is to be
solved is cylindre (not infinite).

Thank you in advance.
                                          Andrew.