Heat conductivity equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36419] Heat conductivity equation
- From: Starky <starky at hotbox.ru>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:16:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello. Could you help me? I'm to solve heat conductivity equation (Laplas equation) - partial differential equation. Are there any ready-to-use packages that will help me do the job? Standard function "DSolve" cannot! And so do functions from package "Calculus`DSolveIntegrals`". More info: the space where the equation is to be solved is cylindre (not infinite). Thank you in advance. Andrew.