non zero result after multiplying with zero.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36420] non zero result after multiplying with zero.
- From: rajgupta121 at rediffmail.com (Raj)
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:16:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When I multiply an expression with 0 it is giving 0.expression which
is creating problem in the further calculation.
I want anything to be multiply by zero must be zero.
How can I do that?
Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Heat conductivity equation
Next by Date:
Fourier bug fixed?
Previous by thread:
Re: Heat conductivity equation
Next by thread:
Re: non zero result after multiplying with zero.