Re: word processing with mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36456] Re: word processing with mathematica
- From: guillerm at aida.usal.es (Guillermo Sanchez)
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 02:54:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Look at in the Help browser or in the Mathematica Book "Style Sheet" Also, you have the documentation included for package Author Tools (only in Mathematica 4.2). Guillermo Sanchez skram617 at hotmail.com (kenny) wrote in message news:<al9lha$b33$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > I would like to use mathematica type papers for my math courses, but > I'm having trouble formatting documents. Despite searching, I've been > unable to find a complete guide to word processing with mathematica. > Does anyone know where such a document could be found?