RE: non zero result after multiplying with zero.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36442] RE: [mg36420] non zero result after multiplying with zero.
- From: "Wolf, Hartmut" <Hartmut.Wolf at t-systems.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 02:53:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>From: rajgupta121 at rediffmail.com [mailto:rajgupta121 at rediffmail.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
>Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 9:17 AM
>Subject: [mg36442] [mg36420] non zero result after multiplying with zero.
> When I multiply an expression with 0 it is giving 0.expression which
>is creating problem in the further calculation.
>I want anything to be multiply by zero must be zero.
> How can I do that?
>Your suggestion will be highly appreciated.
> Thanks in advance,
this simply is, because 0. Exp[-r/2] is not always zero!
Infinity::"indet": "Indeterminate expression 0. Infinity encountered."
Prev by Date:
Re: Heat conductivity equation
Next by Date:
Can anyone simplify this?
Previous by thread:
Re: non zero result after multiplying with zero.
Next by thread:
Fourier bug fixed?