Fourier bug fixed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36418] Fourier bug fixed?
- From: iliketrash <iliketrash at aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 03:16:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please excuse me if this has been discussed before; I haven't been monitoring the group very much. A long time ago I posted to this group as well as to Wolfram about the errors in many or all functions involving Fourier transforms when values of FourierParameters other than the default values are used. The group responded that indeed there was a problem so I'm wondering if it was ever fixed. My version (then and now) is 4.0.1 for Macintosh. Jerry