incomplete multiplelistplot

I am using MultipleListPlot to plot a range of 2D graphs and have found that
the last graph, which has a much greater (by a factor of 4) x range than the
others does not plot completely but is truncated in the x direction. By
removing the Frame, I can see the points where these lie outside the Frame
but these are not joined etc. How do I get over this?
-
Malcolm Woodruff