RE: incomplete multiplelistplot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36503] RE: [mg36487] incomplete multiplelistplot
- From: "Annetts, Dave (E&M, North Ryde)" <David.Annetts at csiro.au>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 06:24:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Malcom, > I am using MultipleListPlot to plot a range of 2D graphs and > have found that > the last graph, which has a much greater (by a factor of 4) x > range than the > others does not plot completely but is truncated in the x > direction. By > removing the Frame, I can see the points where these lie > outside the Frame > but these are not joined etc. How do I get over this? The easiest way is to expand your PlotRange to include the errant points. Regards, Dave.