- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36535] Jlink/ReadList
- From: Peter Abilla <peter-abilla at inoveon.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:27:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to use the capability of mathematica from java. This is what I
want to do:
I want to read a data set and use ReadList to structure it into an array
and then plot that data set with the output as a .gif. Any ideas?
I've checked the documentation on Wolfram, but did not find the 'hook'
for ReadList from java. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Prev by Date:
RE: Plotting with logarithmic scale?
Next by Date:
Re: How can I plot with Mathematica two function in the same graphic?
Previous by thread:
Re: Coloured lines in graphics but black in print
Next by thread: