- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36583] Re: [mg36535] Jlink/ReadList
- From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at netcologne.de>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:13:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200209110727.DAA04716@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
with the following Java comands you can execute any Mathematica commands:
ml is an instance of KernelLink and string contains Mathematica commands.
See JLinkUserGuide p. 164.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Abilla" <peter-abilla at inoveon.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg36583] [mg36535] Jlink/ReadList
> Hi all,
> I want to use the capability of mathematica from java. This is what I
> want to do:
> I want to read a data set and use ReadList to structure it into an array
> and then plot that data set with the output as a .gif. Any ideas?
> I've checked the documentation on Wolfram, but did not find the 'hook'
> for ReadList from java. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Error in BinCounts function?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Export vs. Put; Import vs. Get