ByteCount for Global symbols
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36582] ByteCount for Global symbols
- From: "DrBob" <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:13:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to make a list of all symbols in the Global context, as in
and compute a ByteCount for each symbol's OwnValues -- without
evaluating the symbols.
It seems possible in principle, but I haven't found a way.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
New Mathematica Programming book for V4?
Previous by thread:
Re: nth roots
Next by thread:
Re: ByteCount for Global symbols