Re: ByteCount for Global symbols
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36607] Re: ByteCount for Global symbols
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:33:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
whats wrong with
ToExpression[#, StandardForm, Hold] & /@ Names["Global`*"] /.
Hold[a_] :> ByteCount[OwnValues[a]]
> I want to make a list of all symbols in the Global context, as in
> and compute a ByteCount for each symbol's OwnValues -- without
> evaluating the symbols.
> It seems possible in principle, but I haven't found a way.
> Bobby Treat
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Re: A symbol for Floor
Previous by thread:
ByteCount for Global symbols
Next by thread:
New Mathematica Programming book for V4?