Re: Re: A symbol for Floor
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36575] Re: [mg36553] Re: A symbol for Floor
- From: DWCantrell at aol.com
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:13:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In a message dated 09/11/2002 21:29:53 GMT Daylight Time, drbob at bigfoot.com
> You might want to tell us how to find A.10.
Open your fourth edition of _The Mathematica Book_ to page 1065.
That's where part 10 of the Appendix starts.
> Anyway, it's easier to simply go to Floor in the help browser (in
> version 4.2, anyway).
I suppose you're right. But I -- call me old-fashioned if you wish --
prefer to use the book.
Prev by Date:
New Mathematica Programming book for V4?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: A symbol for Floor
Next by thread:
RE: Re: A symbol for Floor