- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36588] Logo Graphic
- From: "Tom Compton" <comptont at concentric.net>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:13:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a notebook that will become a web page. I want to have a logo GIF at
My first thought was that I could drag and drop a GIF into a cell in the
notebook, but that does not work.
I can Import a GIF and Show it. This creates an input cell, the GIF, and an
output cell. I don't want the input cell and the output cell to show when
the HTML code is created.
How can I do this?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: A symbol for Floor
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
New Mathematica Programming book for V4?
Next by thread: