Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version 4 for me?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36723] Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version 4 for me?
- From: zeno <zeno1234 at mindspring.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 04:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could someone calculate the number Pi to 67,108,864 (2^26) decimal places for me in Version 4 and post here or email me the last 20 digits or so. I would do it but I only have Version 3 and it would take way to long.. I made the calculation in another program and would like to verify its results. Thanks so much...