From: zeno [mailto:zeno1234 at mindspring.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg36735] [mg36723] Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version
4 for me?

Could someone calculate the number Pi to 67,108,864 (2^26) decimal
places
for me in Version 4 and post here or email me the last 20 digits or so.

I would do it but I only have Version 3 and it would take way to long..

I made the calculation in another program and would like to verify its
results. Thanks so much...