Question KeyEventTranslation

I put the following in .../.../KeyEventTranslations.tr:

Item[KeyEvent["<",Modifiers->{Control}],
      FrontEndExecute[{
         FrontEnd`NotebookWrite[FrontEnd`SelectedNotebook[],
            "\[LeftDoubleBracket]\[RightDoubleBracket]",After]}]],

to make it easy to insert the double-brackets. This works fine, but I
want the cursor to be placed between the brackets not after them. How
can this be done?
Gru\137 Peter
--
=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--= http://home.t-online.de/home/phbrf
 Peter Breitfeld, Bad Saulgau, Germany   Meinen GnuPG/PGP-5x Key gibts dort

~
~
~