How to export plain text numbers!?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36761] How to export plain text numbers!?
- From: "Soxos" <soxos at libero.it>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:33:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to export a table from Mathematica 4.0 to Notepad, for examples,
or something similar, but it's impossible for me! It always exports the cell
with all its "rubbish", or an image (if I use Word).
How can I export just plain _numbers_?
Prev by Date:
how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: how to plot with BOLD LINE with mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: How to export plain text numbers!?