C code for dual processor machine

I have a dual processor Dell computer...unfortunately, I can only access one
of the processors...I purchased Wolfram's parallel processing toolkit which
, because of the very poor documentation, never did me any good...i'm told
that another option for accessing the dual processors is to write C code
etc...I can't C program, so i'm wondering this...duzz anyone have C code,
both source and binary, that they could give me for accomplishing this....in
addition, i would like to access this C code with JavaNativeCode, etc...can
anyone help me with this?    thanks...

jerry blimbaum  NSWC panama city, fl