C code for dual processor machine
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36787] C code for dual processor machine
- From: Blimbaum Jerry DLPC <BlimbaumJE at ncsc.navy.mil>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:51:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a dual processor Dell computer...unfortunately, I can only access one
of the processors...I purchased Wolfram's parallel processing toolkit which
, because of the very poor documentation, never did me any good...i'm told
that another option for accessing the dual processors is to write C code
etc...I can't C program, so i'm wondering this...duzz anyone have C code,
both source and binary, that they could give me for accomplishing this....in
addition, i would like to access this C code with JavaNativeCode, etc...can
anyone help me with this? thanks...
jerry blimbaum NSWC panama city, fl
Prev by Date:
Re: How to export plain text numbers!?
Next by Date:
Re: Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version 4 for me?
Previous by thread:
Re: timing with Play
Next by thread:
Re: C code for dual processor machine