Re: C code for dual processor machine

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg36798] Re: C code for dual processor machine
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 04:56:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

you can have a parallel implicit Runge-Kutta method
programmed in C *and* with the Parallel Computing Toolkit
both on the base of the MathLink protocol.

Since I have a SGI I can't help you with the binary
for a Dell "what ever" computer but if you like the source ...

You can also have a native MPI source of the code but you will
need a running MPI for your computer.