Re: C code for dual processor machine
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36798] Re: C code for dual processor machine
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 04:56:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
you can have a parallel implicit Runge-Kutta method
programmed in C *and* with the Parallel Computing Toolkit
both on the base of the MathLink protocol.
Since I have a SGI I can't help you with the binary
for a Dell "what ever" computer but if you like the source ...
You can also have a native MPI source of the code but you will
need a running MPI for your computer.
Blimbaum Jerry DLPC wrote:
> I have a dual processor Dell computer...unfortunately, I can only access one
> of the processors...I purchased Wolfram's parallel processing toolkit which
> , because of the very poor documentation, never did me any good...i'm told
> that another option for accessing the dual processors is to write C code
> etc...I can't C program, so i'm wondering this...duzz anyone have C code,
> both source and binary, that they could give me for accomplishing this....in
> addition, i would like to access this C code with JavaNativeCode, etc...can
> anyone help me with this? thanks...
> jerry blimbaum NSWC panama city, fl
Prev by Date:
RE: Strange ReplaceAll behavior
Next by Date:
Re: timing with Play
Previous by thread:
C code for dual processor machine
Next by thread: