Re: working with raw images

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40389] Re: [mg40348] working with raw images
  • From: "Y.A.Tesiram" <yas at pcomm.hfi.unimelb.edu.au>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 01:45:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
If you have taken the trouble to import the data into Mathematica, then
why not do the calculations in Mathematica. Use RasterArray or
ListDensityPlot with the Mesh turned off to view your results after the
calculation. Recently there has been a discussion on working with Lists
mg[40326] and threads. You will find some of that discussion useful for
processing your images.

Yas