ImageRotate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40441] ImageRotate
  • From: "Tolonen, Ellen N" <entolonen at utep.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 04:01:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a plot of three dimensional points, and I would like to rotate by six
degrees around the y axis.  I have found a command ImageRotate(img, angle)
that should provide the wanted rotation.  However, I am using mathematica
3.0, and this command does not seem to be recognized.  Is there any other
way to get the desired result??

Ellen Tolonen
entolonen at utep.edu