Re: New Mathematica book with new codes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40963] Re: New Mathematica book with new codes
  • From: scott <no at spam.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:07:44 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

after clicking on the link and getting to the webpage, click on Home
and then scroll down and on the left is a link to Downloads, click it
and you will go to a page of books that you can download, they are
listed in alphibetical order scroll down to the "M"'s and it is.....
click on the title of the book and then download.