Mathematica courses in Amsterdam - one of the most beautiful cities in Europe

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41008] Mathematica courses in Amsterdam - one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
  • From: Dick Verkerk <verkerk at candiensten.nl>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 05:20:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Get more out of Mathematica!

For over 10 years CANdiensten offers training developed by Experts.

The majority of our courses are held in Amsterdam, one of the most
beautiful cities in Europe and by plane only a few hours from New
York and only one hour from London, Frankfurt, Paris, Rome, Madrid,
Copenhagen, etc. Our training allows for staying over the weekend as
well!

What more can we say, please feel free to register for one of our
upcoming courses. We currently offer the following training classes:

M009: Mathematica Intermediate & Programming Course
Teacher: Prof. dr. Fred Simons
May 15-16 in Amsterdam
Price EURO 790,- VAT excluded
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/cursussendetail.asp?id=9

M008: Introduction to Mathematica
Teacher: Prof. dr. Fred Simons
June 25 in Amsterdam
Price EURO 195,- VAT excluded.
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/cursussendetail.asp?id=8

M045: Modeling, Pricing and Analysis of Credit Risk
Teacher: Thomas Weber
June 26-27 in Amsterdam
Price EURO 1.200 VAT excluded
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/cursussendetail.asp?id=45

M035: webMathematica
Teacher: Marco Boon
July 3 in Amsterdam
Price EURO 295,- VAT excluded
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/cursussendetail.asp?id=35

M043: Analog Circuit Design - Symbolic Modeling and Analysis Methods
with Analog Insydes
Teachers: Thomas Halfmann and Tim Wichmann
July 24-25 in Amsterdam
Price EURO 795 VAT excluded
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/cursussendetail.asp?id=43

M049: Exotic Options, Pricing and Hedging
Teacher: Paul Wilmott
September 8-9 in Amsterdam
Price EURO 1.895,- VAT excluded. Special price for academic
delegates EURO 1.495,- VAT
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/cursussendetail.asp?id=49

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Dick Verkerk
CANdiensten

Check out our complete list of courses at:
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/home.asp

Dick Verkerk, managing director
CANdiensten, Nieuwpoortkade 23-25, NL-1055 RX Amsterdam
voice: +31 20 5608410 fax: +31 20 5608448 verkerk at candiensten.nl
Your Partner in Finance and Mathematics!