Re: Justification of graphics in cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42925] Re: [mg42905] Justification of graphics in cells
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:47:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Oliver,

See Align Selected Graphics in the Cell menu. That lets you align the
left and/or right edges of graphics with the top-most graphic in the
selection.

Also, my Glue palette lets you align centers of graphics without
changing their sizes. It also has buttons for adjusting top/bottom cell
margins to get good page breaks. Find it at

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/4396/

-----
Selwyn Hollis
http://www.math.armstrong.edu/faculty/hollis