Justification of graphics in cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42905] Justification of graphics in cells
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 04:12:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,

there are options like ImageMargins to adjust the position of graphics
within a cell. But I'm looking for a counterpart to TextJustification for
graphics to say the graphics should be left, right or centered. Is there
something available.
Also there is CellMargins which is finally a way to set the size of a cell.
But if I want to use that cell as a cell for a page header, it would be
better to adjust the size of the cell and not the margins because it is
placed automatically centered in the header. Is there something available?

Oliver Friedrich