Mathematica fonts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42946] Mathematica fonts
  • From: Konstantin L Kouptsov <kouptsov at wsu.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 02:04:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to use Mathematica installed on another computer via 'ssh
-X' under unix. The frontend runs fine however the proper fonts are not
used. I do not have Mathematica installed on this computer. How can I
install the fonts? Can I download them from Wolfram site? Where? Or do I
tweak the font server to use the remote fonts?

Thanks,
Konstantin.