Re: Really need help on this Unicode thing . . .

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43086] Re: Really need help on this Unicode thing . . .
  • From: Bill Rowe <listuser at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:16:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 8/10/03 at 1:46 AM, siegman at stanford.edu (AES/newspost) wrote:

> Guys, I really do need some help on this

>     "Mathematica cannot open file UnicodeLanguageFontMapping.tr"

FWIW, I've seen this occur intermittently on my system with version 4.2. It seemed like Mathematica would lose track of the path to this file. I only saw this problem when I had Mathematica installed in a subfolder of /Applications/. Moving Mathematica out of the subfolder into /Applications/ fixed the problem. I've not experienced similar problems with version 5.0