Re: Re: Re: Re: Kernel Timeout

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43182] Re: [mg43127] Re: [mg43097] Re: [mg42954] Re: Kernel Timeout
  • From: "T.Srinivas Kumar" <tskumar at india.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 04:27:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi William,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

We are using a Digital Unix system. Can you suggest an appropriate script that can do this for me? I tried writing a script that kills a running kernel but how to keep this in a loop and make it run a reboot script so that it regularly monitors the kernel processes and kills them after a time-period.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
T.S.Kumar