Face recognition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43386] Face recognition
  • From: "kishore kumar dutta" <kishore_dutta at rediffmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:05:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi
    I have to do a project on face recognition. I have read the
bitmap pixal of the whole image but I want to extract only the
face from the picture. So can you help me in this regard. Any idea
of face recognition technique.
Meet your old school or college friends from
1 Million + database...
Click here to reunite www.batchmates.com/rediff.asp