How can I set the Iteration and Precision out of the NIntegration function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43385] How can I set the Iteration and Precision out of the NIntegration function
  • From: solotek97 at hotmail.com (solotek97 at hotmail.com)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:05:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi experts:

I am a beginner with Mathematica, as the title, I meet a question when
I evaluate function CDF to accumulate NoncentralChiSquare
distribution, that it warns that can't achive the specified
"PrecisionGoal" and "AccuracyGoal" in default "WorkingPrecision", and
NIntegration can't converge... in 30 "Iterations".  So my question is
: How can I modified the target above?

Hope that I have make the problem clear.
Any help is appreciated

thanks, solotek