Parametric 2d plot with both axes logarithmic

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44825] Parametric 2d plot with both axes logarithmic
  • From: Torquil Macdonald S|rensen <t.m.sorensen at fys.uio.no>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 04:24:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How can I make a parametric 2d plot with both axes logarithmic.

After using NDSolve on two coupled differential equations, I want to
plot the two solution functions against each other on a logarithmic plot.
I know that I can plot the logarithms of the solutions with
ParametricPlot, but then the axes are marked with the logarithms of
the functions, not the values of the functions themselves. I want the
values on the axes to be like when using LogPlot (0.1, 0.01, 0.001, ...)

Thanks,
Torquil Sorensen