Re: Suggestion: Visualization of complex functions with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44880] Re: Suggestion: Visualization of complex functions with Mathematica
  • From: "Peltio" <peltio at twilight.zone>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 05:31:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

René Böhlendorf wrote:

>I was always interested to visualize complex functions,

Have a look at this website
www.kfunigratz.ac.at/imawww/thaller
where Bernd Thaller has put some pages illustrating his ComplexPlot.m
package.
The package was described in The Mathematica Journal, too, but I don't
remember which issue it was.
At any rate the package, and further material, was downloadable from
Thaller's website.
www.kfunigratz.ac.at/imawww/thaller/visualization/complex.html

Check it out to see if it is still so.

cheers,
Peltio
--
Invalid address in reply-to. Crafty demunging required to mail me.