Re: Re: Re: Suggestion: Visualization of complex functions with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44909] Re: [mg44899] Re: Re: Suggestion: Visualization of complex functions with Mathematica
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 02:29:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You might add to your list the ComplexAnalysis application by David Park at:

   http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/Mathematica.html

I've been using it in an undergraduate complex analysis course this
semester and have found it VERY instructive.

In case anybody wants to examples beyond those in Park's notebooks, you
may take a look at some of the notebooks at

   http://www.math.umass.edu/Courses/Math_421/Files/files.html

namely, the following files:

   IntroComplexGraphics.nb
   CartesianPolarForms.nb