Cell grouping problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44999] Cell grouping problem
  • From: Oliver <ofum at uni.de>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 04:42:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I try to understand why title styles sometimes group the
following cells and sometimes not.
E.g. (default stylesheet, Mathematica 4.1.3, Mac)
<title>
    <subtitle>
    <input>
    <input>
</title>
The subtitle does NOT group the following input cells as long as it
follows a title-cell directly. If title is removed or if I insert a cell
with a lower grouping priority between the two titles, the grouping
is correct:
<title>
    <text>
    <subtitle>
        <input>
        <input>
    </subtitle>
</title>
How can I get Mathematica to group the two input cells if title and subtitle
are neighbored?

Oliver