Re: Cell grouping problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45024] Re: Cell grouping problem
  • From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 06:06:16 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <brci41$2po$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Oliver <ofum at uni.de> wrote:

> I try to understand why title styles sometimes group the
> following cells and sometimes not.

Same question.  "Grouping" in Mathematica doesn't seem to function in
the same hierarchical fashion that I associate with the outlining
functions in other applications -- that is, a cell at a given hierarchy
level (e.g Section, Subsubsection, Subsubsection) should group
*everything* (i.e., all cells) of any lower hierarchy level, up to the
next item at the same or higher hierarchy level.