Re: NETLink - CREATING a new class?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45124] Re: [mg45085] NETLink - CREATING a new class?
  • From: "ToolmakerSteve" <ToolmakerSteve at shawstudio.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 07:54:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thanks - I had overlooked that part of the JLink docs.

Once I understand what that says, I will consider whether a similar technique in
NETLink would help me.

I am writing a NET/CodeDOM example - will post shortly.

- - - - -
You are right: what I REALLY want is Mathematica => NET compilation.

I don't need the full symbolic power of Mathematica.
I just love the interactive nature of writing software in Mathematica.

-- ToolmakerSteve