Copy as InputForm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45198] Copy as InputForm
  • From: Dr Bob <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:56:04 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sorry about the problems. I don't have version 4.0 loaded to test this,
but...

For the first error, edit this line:

FrontEndVersion->"5.0 for Microsoft Windows"

(It may also work to just ignore the error message and save the file
anyway... that should rewrite the version for you.)

For the second problem, delete the option

"VerticalScrollRange"->Fit

(and the comma before it).

I used the same palette under version 4.0 and 4.1, and didn't consciously
add the option... so I suppose it isn't necessary.

Make both changes, then copy and paste into Mathematica as before. If that
doesn't work, somebody else on the list probably has an answer.

Bobby